Tuesday, August 19, 2008

All Out of Sorts ...

... and so very frustrated.

The past week or two I was feeling all out of sorts stemming from some family issues. But things got better over the weekend. I decided to stop dwelling on the negative and focus on the good things in life. It seemed to work. I felt great over the weekend and yesterday too.

Then this morning happened. And now I'm not feeling positive at all.

Fearless Leader, the head of my unit, let me know that Big Bad was recently squawking about my trial stats. This issue had come up before, almost a year ago and I thought we were all past it. There shouldn't have ever been a problem at all; my stats are not out of line with the rest of the unit. In fact, Fearless Leader never even had an issue; he was just the messenger. Luckily for him I don't shoot messengers. But I am frustrated and annoyed beyond belief with Big Bad. I am feeling very singled out and very stuck. At what point does one say enough is enough? And even if I did, would Big Bad and his cohorts really care? I sincerely doubt it. Yet the options seem so limited.

I paid oodles of tuition for this?!?

2 comments:

NorCalMrs said...

Sorry you are having such a hard time. Trouble at work can make life really hard. I hope it gets better for you soon! Maybe we need to have a HH or GTG soon!

weezermonkey said...

Boooooooo! I'm sad you're going through this. I want to smack Big Bad upside the head.