Sunday, June 29, 2008
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
1. What is your first name? Ann Marie
2. What is your favorite food? Pizza
3. What high school did you go to? Lowell
4. What is your favorite color? Blue
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Johnny Depp
6. Favorite drink? Cosmopolitan (before SATC I swear!)
7. Dream vacation? Trip through Europe
8. Favorite dessert? Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? A traveler
10. What do you love most in life? Being with friends and loved ones
11. One word to describe you. Caring
12. Your flickr (or blog) name. Law and Disorder
1. ann marie, 2. Homemade Pizza, 3. Today LOWELL, Tomorrow THE WORLD, 4. Berlin blues, 5. La zen attitude par Johnny Depp, 6. Cosmopolitan, 7. map europe, 8. Wedding Cake Sampler, 9. traveler's notebook in flight, 10. Long journey with friends, 11. Tender Love and Care, 12. Law and Disorder
Thursday, June 19, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Too much time has passed since my last entry. I can’t revert back to my bad blogger ways! Here’s a quick rundown on what’s been going on lately, with a promise of a few fuller, more detailed follow-up entries this weekend:
Work has been much busier than usual. If everything goes according to plan, I will have at least three trials this summer. That in itself is not necessarily horrible, but one of the cases is with a defense attorney who shall be known as Liar Liar. She has been known to drive sane, ethical lawyers such as myself to the brink of madness. I foresee much agitation in my near future.
My cooking mojo is back! During 2007 I would cook at least three new recipes a week. In addition to getting burnt out (no pun intended), Eddie and I also steadily gained weight. So for most of 2008 I have been sticking with boring protein, veggie & whole grain dishes in order to slow our roll (around our respective bellies – bad pun intended). But I’ve tried out several new recipes over the past weeks that were hits while also being relatively healthy.
I got sick and was out of the office for almost a week. Again. This is the second time this year that I have had to take so many consecutive sick days. The last time around it was the flu. This time it was a cold. Both sucked, but at least I lost five pounds when I came down with the flu. All I lost with the cold is apparently a layer of skin on the edge of my nose, which now hurts like a mofo.
I am still holding steady at –5lbs. on my Six Week Mission. There are only two more weeks to go. sigh. I guess I should get rid of the agitation generated by Liar Liar by hitting the gym?
The judges on Top Chef nearly gave me a heart attack with some of their wacky decisions in the final weeks of Season 4. But in the end the right cheftestant prevailed much to my relief. I was on the verge of giving up the show forever if a certain person won. Who am I kidding? I am totally Top Chef's bitch.