Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'd Like to Thank the Academy ...

... or rather, FogCityDweller! She passed on the Brillante Weblog Award to me.



There are some rules I'm supposed to follow regarding passing it on to others, but I don't always like to do what I'm supposed to do. Why do you think this blog is titled Law & Disorder? I would, however, like to mention seven bloggers that make me laugh and never fail to inspire me in some way:


FogCityDweller: my dear friend's adventures in dating and stitching.

More Fun than a Barrel: food, fun, entertainment and so much more.

My Super Sweet Fashion Diary: thoughts on style, friends, family and life.

Wan Life to Live: the type of cool mom I hope to be someday.

Jennsylvania: my coping mechanism for the time periods in between her book releases.

High Heel Confidential: keeping up with the Bollywood glitterati (and their glittery clothing).

HERstory: the blog of my oldest childhood friend who I lost touch with over the years, but 'found' again online.

Edited to add: If I have mentioned you on this list, please don't feel obligated to pass it on, participate, etc. I don't think bad luck will befall you if you don't. It better not, since I didn't follow the chain-y rules myself! I just wanted to let my favorite bloggers know that they're my favorites. :-)

1 comment:

weezermonkey said...

I am simultaneously honored and shaking my fist at you for this chain-award. ;)