Friday, March 6, 2009

The Book Challenge: February Recap


February was much more successful that January. I think I'm still a little behind the pace, however, depsite the fact I did engage in some re-reads.

What I read:
  1. Social Crimes by Jane Stanton Hitchcock
  2. 4 Blondes by Candace Bushnell
  3. Baby Proof by Emily Giffin (Note: This book is about a 30ish couple who views on having children brings them together, but also drives them apart. I was amazed at how many people actually asked me about the state of my own marriage after inquiring about what I was reading. Seriously?)
  4. Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
  5. Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty

Six down, forty-four to go!

3 comments:

Jessica Love said...

Woo-hoo! You are plugging along!

tam pham said...

did you like 4 blondes? i have it on my bookshelf but have yet to read it.

amber said...

i read sloppy firsts and second helpings in february, too! excited to read the third, fourth and fifth books in april!

are you coming with us to the megan mccafferty event? hope so!