February was much more successful that January. I think I'm still a little behind the pace, however, depsite the fact I did engage in some re-reads.
What I read:
- Social Crimes by Jane Stanton Hitchcock
- 4 Blondes by Candace Bushnell
- Baby Proof by Emily Giffin (Note: This book is about a 30ish couple who views on having children brings them together, but also drives them apart. I was amazed at how many people actually asked me about the state of my own marriage after inquiring about what I was reading. Seriously?)
- Sloppy Firsts by Megan McCafferty
- Second Helpings by Megan McCafferty
Six down, forty-four to go!