Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Wish I Had A Megaphone

Then I could have yelled back at the stupid "Yes on 8" protestors that were down the street yesterday. Instead, I had to settle for flipping them off when they tried to capture my attention while I was stopped at the light. I'm so glad I was in my car on my way to pilates, rather than walking Jack around the neighborhood. There might have been a tussle otherwise.


I suspect I am preaching to the choir here, but please be smart like this SmartCar owner and vow to vote NO on Proposition 8.

For more information visit the following website: Let California Ring

3 comments:

weezermonkey said...

I finally saw the stupid "princess" commercial, and I was appalled.

~M~ said...

Ha, I could have practically written the same post on Saturday. I managed to frighten a very small child, and surprise my in-laws when I impulsively rolled down my passenger side window & screamed "No on Prop 8!!!!" to some hapless people trying to put up a pro-prop 8 sign (the wind wasn't doing them any favors). Luckily everyone in the car, after composing themselves from my outburst, applauded my passion.

Feminist Gold Digger said...

Here Here.