Monday, October 13, 2008

I Need To Win The Lotto

Preferably before November 7th.

Tickets are now available for the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.

Tickets for figure skating events will run approximately $550 per ticket, per event. For comparison purposes, I have previously purchased all-event tickets for the US Figure Skating Championships for $750 or so. My all-event ticket for the 2009 ISU World Championships cost slightly more. So $550 per single ticket? Gah!

It only gets worse. I actually saw a perfect package that included events we would both enjoy: figure skating, ice hockey, speed skating and the closing ceremony. Price per person? Nearly $18,000. Kill me now.

Anyone have some lucky numbers they want to share? ;-)

1 comment:

Feminist Gold Digger said...

My hubs is insistent that we enter in the lotto thing to be able to purchase tickets to these Olympics. I think he is crizazy. Although I don't think he had figure skating on his mind.