Monday, May 11, 2009

Not a "Dear John" Letter

Dear Blog,

I know you are feeling neglected, but I promise to write in you soon. Work seemed to drain the life out of me for most of April, but there were fun things too that I know you'd love to hear all about. One of these evenings I swear I will sit down and do nothing except shower you with text and pictures, even in the fact of seemingly insurmountable obstacles like Verizon's crappy connection during the hours of 8 to 10pm. You deserve more from me.

Love,
Your absentee author

8 comments:

weezermonkey said...

Funny. :)

10yearstogether said...

I can totally relate (to the neglecting-the-blog part). ;)

dapotato said...

<3 open letters. it's been awhile since i blogged one.

Mr. Puggle® said...

see ya when you get back!

Unknown said...

We miss you!

Grace said...

I've been wondering where you've been! Yay for the update.

amber said...

My blog is similarly neglected. So sad. :(

10yearstogether said...

I wonder who updates more, on average, me or you? Lol. I came back to check to make sure my google reader wasn't messing up and not picking up your blog updates. Hope all is well!